Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt." in normal lines of code.

I am trying to find out what is going on.

I am in VS2012 and getting this error message on a simple assignment. At least on the surface is simple.

On other machines the same code works fine.

The problem was the receiving object was coming from a x86 assembly and the object getting assigned to the property was coming from a x64 assembly. Strange that when I moved the code to the other machine it changed the references to all be x86 references. So I did not crash. Not sure how I could fix this forever.

God bless,
Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitematic - Self Signed Certificate In Certificate Chain

Found this issue while behind a enterprise proxy. Proxy uses self signed certificate. Windows has the certificate as trusted, docker works f...