After looking all over the net I found this. It is for Windows Vista, but it does work for the Windows 8 also.
Basically Service account doesn't have enough power to look at the processor and memory. So if you type the following command in a CMD in Administrator mode you can fix this issue.
Step 1 - Press the "Windows" key.
Step 2 - Type "cmd"
Step 3 - Right Click or Long press on the "cmd" application.
Step 4 - On the bottom of the screen you should see "Run as administrator"
Step 5 - On the new command line type in
Net localgroup Administrators Service /add
Step 6 - Restart the machine.
Step 7 - It should be all OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kitematic - Self Signed Certificate In Certificate Chain
Found this issue while behind a enterprise proxy. Proxy uses self signed certificate. Windows has the certificate as trusted, docker works f...
-
I have been working with this solution I have 4 projects: - Project to hold the xaml files - Project to hold the first level library (cont...
-
I get sometimes the ASP.NET Not Installed I just need to run the following command: \WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\<version>\as...
-
With the code bellow you cane disable the exception for "Controls created on one thread cannot be parented to a control on a different ...
No comments:
Post a Comment